DNA test?

Qiqi,

Mommy and daddy had joked about the potential "mix-up" at the IVF clinic. By now, you've already known that you are an IVF baby.

IVF has become so common these days. Two of your cousins were born via IVF in the same year. Dr. Lin is our IVF doctor. He's a wizard. He must have put some magic sauce to make you for us.

You are mine. I can't imagine my life without you. You are so beautiful. There aren't many resemblances in our physical appearances.

When mommy looked into DNA test, I realized the paternity test is such a simple home test. We decided to give it a shot.

Qiqi, you are our son no matter what. What a DNA test tells is if your genes match with ours. It doesn't tell what a powerful bond we've built over the time. You are such a beautiful and wonderful baby. I'm honored to be your mother. Please let me love you and be with you forever.


Comments