A perfect son
Qiqi,
Mommy has been thinking what type of parent I want to be? What type of relationship I want to have with you-my son? Daddy and mommy talked about our parenting style. Like all the parents out there, we would love to raise a healthy, smart, mature and successful kid who has a close relationship with his parents. That's ideal, isn't it? We talked about rules and disciplines in our house.
How to raise a great kid? rules and disciplines? infuse him with high expectations and pressures? 100% devoted parents who shuttle their kids around for all sorts of lessons? There are a few types of parents out there. Some of them seem to be over the top for us.
A kid's best role model is his parents. Mommy believes I need to be whom I want you to be. The foremost to be a parent is to be a good person.
You have changed me. The changes started since I was pregnant with you. You changed my focus, my perspectives and temperament.
More profoundly, I'm motivated to be the best
version of myself because of you.
I don't know yet what personality and interests you have. I don't know if you will be a high achiever or a laid back person. I don't know what profession you will pick. I know I will have very little impact on you in those traits and choices. You are your own person.
What mommy can do is to be the person I'd love to see you to develop into; introduce good values and life styles and help you develop good habits at your early age. The rest is to love you and enjoy being with you.
That's all.
You will be your own person. You will be just perfect for me. I'm excited to find who you are and grow together.
I hope I will be just perfect for you.
Mommy has been thinking what type of parent I want to be? What type of relationship I want to have with you-my son? Daddy and mommy talked about our parenting style. Like all the parents out there, we would love to raise a healthy, smart, mature and successful kid who has a close relationship with his parents. That's ideal, isn't it? We talked about rules and disciplines in our house.How to raise a great kid? rules and disciplines? infuse him with high expectations and pressures? 100% devoted parents who shuttle their kids around for all sorts of lessons? There are a few types of parents out there. Some of them seem to be over the top for us.
A kid's best role model is his parents. Mommy believes I need to be whom I want you to be. The foremost to be a parent is to be a good person.
You have changed me. The changes started since I was pregnant with you. You changed my focus, my perspectives and temperament.
More profoundly, I'm motivated to be the best
version of myself because of you.
What mommy can do is to be the person I'd love to see you to develop into; introduce good values and life styles and help you develop good habits at your early age. The rest is to love you and enjoy being with you.
That's all.
You will be your own person. You will be just perfect for me. I'm excited to find who you are and grow together.
I hope I will be just perfect for you.
Comments
Post a Comment